Monday, January 27, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are my famous cookies that everyone loves. Every family gathering this is what everyone asks me to bring. Whenever I visit my mom in Utah I make a few batches for her to freeze so she has some on hand. I first started making these in high school and I can't remember where I got the recipe... But let's just say I've binged on them more then I should.

Ingredients:

3 cups flour 
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar 
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs 
1 cup softened butter
1 bag of chocolate chips 

Directions: pre heat oven to 350 

1. Put flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium sized bowl and mix it together and set aside.
2. Mix softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar. 
3. Add the vanilla and mix.
4. Add in eggs and mix.
5. Gradually mix in the flour mixture. Mix until firm. I sometimes have to add in more flour. If the dough isn't firm enough
6. Mix in chocolate chips.
7. Roll into dough balls. ( I make mine pretty big because I like big cookies)
Cook for 12 minutes or until golden. 

2 comments:

  1. yay for the famous 'Kim's cookie' recipe! These cookies are sooo good. Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these cookies! So so so good!!!

    ReplyDelete